Sasuke Test Sasuke Test

DAMN N***A

LOOK AT DEM SPRITES!

Have we forgotten? (cc) Have we forgotten? (cc)

I don't hate the Clock Crew, but I review fair

Graphics - It would be a complement to even say there were any graphics at all. It was just tweened words.

Style - Typical spam-trying-to-get-message-across style.

Sound - Unlike most newgrounds spammers, you actually did give credit. I respect that.

Violence - None.

Interactivity - I got to write a review. That's about it.

Humor - I like how you think this will influence anyone. Face it, this will never work.

Overall - You can't just get people to spam the portal with clock crew movies like back in '02. Clock Crew is pretty much dead and there isn't much you can do. If you want spam, you'll get it. On August 15th, 2008. If you don't know what I mean than just leave Newgrounds now because you're no clock I've ever seen.

Naruto - theatre 3 Naruto - theatre 3

Not enjoyable.

I mean the first scene was just awful. Consisting of almost nothing but tween. Things looked brighter in the second flash. However, through the entire flash I noticed a trend:

Stolen jokes put into flash.

If you can't think of a joke that's one thing, but stealing jokes is an entirely different story. Furthermore, you're stealing Dane Cook jokes. Really? Dane Cook? You sunk that low that you couldn't think of your own jokes you have to pick the bottom-feeders' jokes? Sad.

overall: 0/10 (I don't like Naruto or anime in general. I only watched it to know what to attack in my review. Which turned out to be very little.)

overall: 3/5 (Only because I know you put atleast 2 days of work into this, not including audio of course.)

Destroy your computer! Destroy your computer!

hai... i wuz 13 when i maid my first flash

nd it sux compare to this, plus it was a sprite movie...

add me to portal buddy k?

Flashmovieboy responds:

ok, but how!

Bashing Pumpkins Bashing Pumpkins

This game is so easy.

Anyone who thinks this is hard. Just hold down tab the entire game.

WebCam Face Painter 2.0 WebCam Face Painter 2.0

Where's the love?

I just can't feel it.

TonioMiguel responds:

I'm okay with that. Please e-mail me with any additions or things you feel could be done better.

Madness with Jenny Madness with Jenny

This is what Ska is all about.

Sir, this WILL be in my best flash yet, just wait and see.

Title "One Fine Day"

~Lisard

-API- Paradise on E [REMIX] -API- Paradise on E [REMIX]

In Flash.

I am going to make a Flash out of this, it is going tobe about A White Mage vs. Sorcerer vs. Vampire Slayer vs. Modern American Soldier. Watch my Flash to see who wins.

-rat4000 of Whyville.

PS: Nice Song.

API responds:

That sounds cool. Just remember to give credit!